The Directorate of Printing of Government of Arunachal Pradesh is located at Papu Nalah, Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh. It started its journey during the year 1977 with a small Printing Press under the control of Directorate of Information and Public Relations of Government of Arunachal Pradesh. In the beginning the press was known as the Printing Press of Directorate of IPR. It started its functioning at Naharlagun in 1977. Thereby it was upgraded to the status of Arunachal Government Press and a separate Major Head of Accounts under a separate Demand Number was allocated though it remained under the administrative control of Directorate of Information and Public Relations, Government of Arunachal Pradesh. On 24th January, 2008 the Government of Arunachal Pradesh took a decision to upgrade the Arunachal Government Press to an independent Directorate and accordingly renamed it as the Directorate of Printing. From the year 2008 it started functioning as the independent Directorate of Printing. The Directorate of Printing shifted to the present premises at Papu Nalah during the year 2012.
The Directorate of Printing is a service department, therefore, it fulfils the needs of printing requirements of all the departments and offices of the Government of Arunachal Pradesh. The Directorate of Printing is responsible to undertake all the Government Printing works including publication of Arunachal Pradesh Gazette. The activities of the Directorate of Printing of Arunachal Pradesh are as follows:
- Printing of all types of forms required for Government of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Printing of various pamphlets, brochures etc., of different departments.
- Printing of variety of publications of different departments of Government of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Printing of all kinds of letter pads, invitation cards, visiting cards etc., for His Excellency Governor' Hon'ble Chief Minister, Ministers and Officers of Government of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Printing of different reports of different departments of Government of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Printing of yearly calendar of Government of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Printing of ballot papers of Parliamentary & Assembly Elections, Municipal Elections, Panchayati Raj Elections etc. Printing of speeches of His Excellency Governor, Hon'ble Chief Minister, Hon'ble Ministers. Printing of budget speech and budget documents. Any other type of printing works of any department of Government of Arunachal Pradesh. Printing works of Assembly Session and printing works indented by Legislative Assembly.
|Sl.No.||Vol No.||Date of Isssue||Download|
|Sl.No.||Vol No.||Date of Issue||Topic||Download|
|5.||XXIV||24th-June-2017||The Arunachal Pradesh Goods & Services TAX ACT, 2017||Download|
|7.||XXIV||7th-August-2017||The Arunachal Pradesh Goods & Services Rule, 2017||Download|